CEREC Crowns in Columbus
1. For more heavily compromised teeth, a traditional treatment has been a crown restoration, which can take several separate appointments.
2. Using the CEREC® method, crown restoration is completed in a same day, single appointment. No impression, no temporary crowns – no need for a second injection.
3. A treatment time of one to two hours is normal.
Dr. Fixari and his staff at Fixari Family Dental are proud to use the CEREC system to create porcelain crowns, as well as inlays and onlays. Actually, thanks to the advanced CEREC technology, we can offer crowns in one hour to our patients!
What is the CEREC technology?
CEREC actually stands for Chair-side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. The CAD/CAM CEREC technology permits Dr. Fixari to utilize his skills and expertise to create and place beautiful dental crowns within the same appointment—something that not all dental offices can say!
- Ceramic restorations can be created with the use of this 3D photography and computer technology– all it takes is one office visit and one hour of your time!
- CEREC crowns eliminate the need to have temporary fillings or crowns.
- By using CEREC computer technology, patients do not have to come back for a second office visit. That means you don’t have to receive anesthesia two times!
- Porcelain restorations (porcelain crowns, inlays, and onlays) can be created when using CEREC.
- Dr. Fixari perfected his technique that he is able to complete most CEREC crowns within 70 minutes– from design to milling to placing the permanent crown.
To create natural-looking restorations, Dr. Fixari pays acute attention to the following characteristics of your teeth:
Once he considers these facets, Dr. Fixari plans and fabricates the restorations for a precise, comfortable fit. Several of our patients can actually attest to the natural beauty and durability of the CEREC crowns and restorations he places!
How can the CAD/CAM CEREC technology benefit you?
With this advanced technology, patients can experience a wide range of benefits. For instance, CEREC technology:
- Saves time for patients and dentists since the procedure takes only one visit– one hour actually!
- Saves your teeth. The CEREC system is less invasive than other techniques.
- CEREC technology allows Dr. Fixari to perform conservative dentistry where most of your natural tooth remains, thus creating a stronger restoration.
- CEREC porcelain crowns and restorations look better than other types of crowns (i.e. metal).
- CEREC porcelain restorations last longer since the porcelain material is durable.
By using CEREC technology, patients at Fixari Family Dental have the opportunity to receive top-quality crowns in an hour! Come experience this innovative technology today!