Restorative Dentistry in Columbus, OH
Some people are naturally born with a perfect smile; others must spend time and money to achieve this. In either case, caring for your teeth is a lifelong task. It is a team effort between you and your dentist who is committed to helping you have a beautiful smile. This can be accomplished through dental fillings and restorations at Fixari Family Dental.
A dental restoration is used to restore both the function and integrity of a missing tooth or teeth. A variety of materials may be used depending on Dr. Fixari’s recommendation and your personal preference.
Dental restorations have a variety of purposes including:
- Enhancing your smile
- Replacing missing teeth
- Filling in existing gaps between your teeth
- Improving or correcting a misaligned bite
- Restoring the functions of normal eating and chewing
- Preventing the loss of a tooth
- Relieving dental pain
- Repairing damaged or decayed teeth
- Replacing old or outdated dental treatments
Visit Dr. Fixari’s Columbus dental office and allow him to restore your teeth, giving you the beautiful smile that you deserve.