As the cold and flu season decends up on us, we often overlook ways to help ourselves and our families stay healthier.
Continuing to use the same toothbrush can prolong your illness. Keep a spare!
Here some times to help reduce these germs:
– Allow your toothbrush to air dry after each use. Harmful bacteria generally don’t like oxygen.
– Wash your hands before and after brushing
– Store toothbrush upright to keep moisture away
– Consider running brush through the dishwasher from time to time
– Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Worn bristles don’t effectively clean your teeth and may cause damage.
Best wishes for a healthy cold and flu season. As always, call us if you have questions or simply need a new toothbrush. We are happy to send you one!