Have you recently made the decision to fix your unsightly, stained teeth, and now you want to learn about your options to do so?
Well, we are here to elaborate on one cosmetic dentistry option available: LUMINEERS®.
Why Choose Dental LUMINEERS?
- LUMINEERS are the least invasive cosmetic dentistry option for fixing stained teeth. They are usually a great alternative to porcelain veneers when patients do not want to undergo an invasive procedure.
- Since LUMINEERS do not require adaptation to the tooth’s structure, this is considered a reversible cosmetic dentistry option. That means patients can choose to have them removed, if needed.
- LUMINEERS are long-lasting and durable, just like porcelain veneers.
High-quality LUMINEERS in Columbus
Obtaining the best dental care for you and your family is of utmost importance. That is why it’s critical to find a cosmetic dentist who will give you high-quality LUMINEERS. In Columbus, OH, our cosmetic dentists of Fixari Family Dental have many years of experience in cosmetic dentistry.
- We have performed numerous LUMINEERS cases. You can ask to see before and after pictures, too!
- We have changed many patients’ lives with the help of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- We choose to use the most durable, long-lasting materials for dental procedures, including LUMINEERS composed of Cerinate® porcelain.
- We are passionate about providing patients with a relaxed, anxiety-free dental experience.
- We have the training and credentials to create natural-looking LUMINEERS.
Whether you have severely stained teeth, or you just simply want to revitalize your smile, LUMINEERS may be the best option for you. Our experienced cosmetic dentists can help you decide if LUMINEERS are right for you.
How to Decide if LUMINEERS are a Good Option
There are many reasons why we may recommend LUMINEERS. For instance, the following dental problems can be remedied by the LUMINEERS procedure:
- Stained teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Slightly misaligned or crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Irregularly-shaped teeth (too long or too short)
As you can see, LUMINEERS are a versatile option to fix problem teeth. When you come to our office for your consultation, we will evaluate your teeth and dental problems to see if LUMINEERS are right for you. However, if you have one of the previous problems, that can be a good indication that LUMINEERS may be able to fix your teeth!
Choosing Fixari Family Dental for LUMINEERS
When you and your family strive to get the best dental care possible, you want to entrust your oral health to experienced, professional dentists. Our dentists, Dr. Mark Fixari and Dr. Shayne Fixari, are passionate about creating beautiful, healthy smiles.
Holding high standards, we love seeing our patients happy and proud of their new smile.
To learn more about how cosmetic dentistry and LUMINEERS can make your smile bright and beautiful again, schedule your complimentary consultation. We look forward to revitalizing your smile!