Beginning Friday, May 1st, Fixari Family Dental will start reopening our offices. The health and safety of both our team and patients is our highest priority. We will continue to meet and exceed OSHA and Infection Control Standards as set forth by the ADA and Ohio State Dental Board as we have for over 33 years. We have also implemented several new protocols for team members and patients while they’re in our offices.
Fixari Family Dental team members will carry out the following processes:
- Team members will be working in separate shifts to allow for a reduced number of people in the office and to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Cleaning will include disinfection of workspaces and concentration on high traffic areas, such as bathrooms and door handles.
- Lysol/Clorox wipes, tissues, individually wrapped face masks for one-time daily use, hand sanitizer and gloves will be available at all of our facilities.
- All team members’ temperatures will be recorded, and a health questionnaire will be administered. Employees exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted to work.
Patients can expect the following at their next appointment:
- Patients are encouraged to complete all forms online as well as payments for their account. Having each patient’s email address is essential.
- All patients will be asked to stay in their vehicle and text a designated number upon arrival. We will then ask patients for their vehicle’s color and model. When the patient’s room is ready, a team member will come to the patient’s vehicle. Upon exiting their car, the team member will provide hand sanitizer and will escort the patient into the building. You won’t need to touch anything in our building.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer and will be given a health questionnaire. If the temperature is elevated, the patient will be rescheduled after no symptoms.
- All appointments will be carefully scheduled so that social distancing from all other patients will be respected at all times. We have eliminated any use for a waiting room.
- Every room is disinfected with hospital level care. All instruments are very carefully sterilized or disposable to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
We look forward to serving our patients in a safe and healthy environment, and we hope to see you soon! If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact one of our offices.