Did you know that tooth decay is the most common chronic disease in children?
The good news is that there are safe and effective preventative measures that can protect teeth.
Sadly, dental care is the #1 un-met healthcare need for children in the state of Ohio. With seven children of their own, Drs. Mark and Shayne—and their team at Fixari Family Dental—are experts in children’s dental health. This month they are out visiting schools and child care centers answering critical question like:
– When should my child first see a dentist?
– How much is too expensive?
– Should I let my child brush their own teeth?
– When will my child lose their baby teeth?
– What if my child’s teeth come in crooked?
– Will my child get a “shot” at the dentist?
– 1st appointment? What should we expect?
If you have any of the above questions (or more) please call the experts at Fixari Family Dental or visit the Children’s Dental Center of Columbus Facebook page.