Are you looking for a growth opportunity?
In June 2020, Fixari Family Dental will open the most state of the art dental facility ever built in the Midwest, located on Route 23. Due to rapid growth, we have opportunities for a select few to join our current top-notch group of Professionals. With an emphasis on clinical excellence, strong relationship building, and a remarkable patient experience, Fixari Family Dental continues to experience exceptional growth in its team.
Our practice places great emphasis on the growth and development of its team with group and individual training and coaching. And if you’ve ever believed you wanted to be a leader and a teacher to others, we have opportunities there, as well.
We offer an extremely competitive total compensation package, which includes Health Insurance, 401(k) plan, Health Club Reimbursement, Continuing Education, and most importantly, the chance for strong performers to grow upward with increasing responsibilities and leadership opportunities. Due to our practices growth and expansion, this opportunity is ideal for anyone who wishes to embrace their next challenge of personal and professional growth.
Safety is our #1 Priority
It should be noted Fixari Family Dental has been an infection control expert for over 30 years, and with the now added CoVid virus concerns, we have gone to even greater extraordinary measures to ensure the safety of our team and patients. Please come and see firsthand the numerous items of care and concern taken by our amazing team for the heightened level of safety. Click here to see our process in action.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal and professional growth, as well as the culture you work in is a priority for you, please contact us immediately before this opportunity gets taken.
Click here to see what it’s like to work on our Business Team.
Click here to see what it’s like to work on our Clinical Team.
- 33 – The number of years we’ve been in practice.
- 32,000 – The number of cars that pass by our Lewis Center office every day.
- 1,077 – The number of hours of coaching received in our Clinician Development Program in 2019.
- 8 – The number of years in a row that we’ve been included on Columbus Monthly Magazine’s Top Dentists list.
- $105,000 – The amount of dental services we donated to the Columbus community in 2019 through Dentistry from the Heart and Veterans Free Care Day.
- 3 – The number of current state of the art Fixari Family Dental practices (Columbus, Canal Winchester, Lewis Center).