Fixari Family Dental was founded in 1987 by Drs. Mark & Shayne Fixari, after graduating from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Fixari Family Dental was built with a passion for an amazing commitment to provide an exceptional patient experience, as well as the communities we serve. In June of 2020, we opened a brand new, state of the art facility in Lewis Center, located at the corner of Hidden Ravines Drive and Route 23.
When the opportunity was presented to partner with Polaris Soccer Club, to support its players, coaches, and their families, we knew we had to be a part of it. It would be our pleasure to serve your and your family’s dental care needs. To show our appreciation, and as an added bonus, all Polaris Soccer Club players, coaches and their family members will receive a special gift at their first appointment. Mention secret code “Soccer” at your visit. While supplies last!
The Columbus community has been so good to us over the years, and we like to find small ways to give back. In addition to Polaris Soccer Club, we are proud to support these organizations and others.
Our Dentists and team take reviews very seriously. When we receive a positive review, it means the world to our team, because it means we’re on the right track with our goal to provide an exceptional patient experience. Check out our reviews to see what our patients have to say about us.
At Fixari Family Dental, we’ve met and exceeded CDC infection control standards for over 34 years. The safety of our patients and our team has always been our #1 priority. Here are some additional steps we’ve implemented, as ways to be extra vigilant about keeping everyone healthy and safe:
- We effort to be as paper-free as possible and encourage all patients to complete their forms online.
- Our check-in process is easier than ever, which includes texting us when you arrive and waiting in the comfort of your car until your room is ready.
- We sanitize every patient room and surface after every patient.
- Our team members feel 100% healthy, or they stay home.
- We will take your temperature and complete a brief screening form.
- We have hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes widely available throughout our offices.
- Our doctors and team are wearing additional PPE, including gowns and face shields.
- Patients virtually don’t have to touch anything while they are here. We’ll do that for you!
- We escort patients out of the building using a separate exit door to decrease patient contact with one another.
- We continually monitor and follow the recommendations of the CDC and American Dental Association.
We’re currently accepting new patients. Mornings, evenings, and Saturday appointments may be available. Request an appointment below, and a member of our team will give you a call to find an appointment that works for your busy schedule. We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones in our office very soon.