Cosmetic Partial DenturesDecayed or missing teeth are not only a cosmetic issue but a health concern as well. Dentures are a type of false teeth that are made to replace decaying teeth or teeth that you have already lost.
Types of Dentures
- Complete dentures are used to replace a full set of teeth and cover your entire jaw.
- Partial dentures attach to nearby teeth and are made to replace a small number of missing teeth.
Reasons for Dentures
- Replace missing teeth
- Improve biting, chewing, and speaking ability
- Keep remaining teeth from moving or shifting
- Help maintain facial shape and structure
- Enhance your smile
Although dentures are made from a synthetic material, they still must be cared for just like natural teeth. Dr. Fixari can recommend a good denture cleaner as well as an overnight soaking solution to keep your dentures moist.Each morning, brush your gums as well as your tongue and the roof of your mouth before you put your dentures back in for the day. Use a soft-bristled brush to gently stimulate blood circulation. Keep your dentures clean and free of plaque and be sure to visit us for regular checkups and cleanings. He will offer you tips and suggestions for proper denture care. Giving you the beautiful smile you deserve is the number one priority of Dr. Fixari. Visit our dental office today for all of your dentistry needs.