Veneers are one of the most effective and versatile cosmetic dental treatments available. They are custom created for each patient to provide unmatched results.
No matter what you would like to correct about your smile, chances are, veneers are a suitable treatment.
How can veneers change your smile?
- An attractive smile is one that is proportionate to the rest of the face, and veneers make it possible to make your teeth the perfect size. Veneers can easily be used to make your teeth look larger, so if your teeth are smaller than you’d like them to be, veneers may be your best option.
- The shape of your teeth makes a big difference in the overall appearance of your smile. Veneers allow you to achieve a shapely, symmetrical smile.
- Teeth that are chipped or cracked are unattractive and can make you appear unhealthy. Veneers are a great way to hide these flaws and make your smile look healthier.
- Veneers can disguise stains and discoloration, and are a great option for patients who find themselves unable to achieve their desired results from teeth whitening. Whether you are a coffee drinker with minor discoloration on your teeth or you have severe staining due to medication, veneers can completely cover them. If your goal is a sparkling white smile, veneers might be the very best option.
- Teeth that are slightly crooked or have minor gaps between them can be disguised with porcelain veneers. Rather than waiting to correct these problems with orthodontic treatment, getting porcelain veneers can instantly hide these issues.
Whether you wish to correct only minor imperfections or you want a completely new smile, porcelain veneers can give you the results you desire.
Life is too short to live with a smile that doesn’t make you feel good about yourself. If you’re ready for a smile makeover, talk to one of our dentists about porcelain veneers.