The team at Fixari Family Dental is here to help you keep your resolution for better all-around health in the new year.
Here we present 7 Tips to Help Keep Your Healthy Smile Resolution for 2019:
1. SCHEDULE EARLY. Early morning, evening and weekend appointments may still be available for 2019, so call 614-429-1206 or click here to get scheduled. Scheduling early gives you the most options for your busy schedule!
2. GET STARTED ON WHITENING. If this is an option, we have an exceptional whitening system that you control. Maintain your continuing care appointment with your hygienist and doctor for complimentary tube of whitening gel.
3. TOOTH SENSITIVITY ISN’T NORMAL. This may be the result of an underlying problem, which gets worse each day you wait. Don’t procrastinate on your health.
4. JUMP START WITH FLUORIDE. At each continuing care appointment, we recommend both adults and children having a fluoride treatment. A recent study showed that children and adolescents who received fluoride treatments for just one year were 50% less likely to develop cavities and decay. Use a toothpaste with fluoride, at home, in between visits to our office.
5. EAT YOUR FAVORITE FOODS. Implants or crowns can help with broken down or missing teeth, so you can enjoy your favorite foods without the worry.
6. YOUR DREAM SMILE IS POSSIBLE. Request a free smile consultation with one of our doctors and ask about veneers. Thinking about Orthodontics or Invisalign? Dr. Lawrence, our Orthodontist, has been perfecting smiles for over 30 years. Ask for a FREE Orthodontic consultation at your next appointment.
7. ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS. Download Habit-Bull on your smartphone and make flossing one of your habits, in 2019 and beyond! Flossing helps to prevent periodontal disease, which affects other major health issues including cardiovascular disease and lung health.
Get started on your new smile resolution today. Total body health begins with your mouth, and we are here to help you each step of the way!